Saturday, September 29, 2007

Photos

The Kiln Unloaders: Susan, Becky and me....happy people!

Dia de los Muertos skulls or as Becky called them, and I like: Butterfly skulls, letter pots....
Cat box, wall hanging, more letter pots and mugs...

A ranch for you, wall piece....I really love this one. See Move Forward Post of the raw version and bisque version....
Close up of some of the Butterfly Dia de los Muertos skulls.....I am really happy with the dreamy surfaces...

Surprise...dinner!!! Yum, steak was good. And check out the nails....A friend suggest pedicures/manicures today and I did it....haven't in years and it was fun.
















5 comments:

Becky said...

Elaine, the pix look great! Would you give me permission to post the photo of you, Sooz & myself on my blog page too? I'd love to add it!

Ron said...

Hey Elaine, All your work looks fantastic. Nice nails too! See ya soon.
Ron

Elaine Spallone said...

Hey guys thanks for the feedback. It is interesting in that as great as I thought the kiln was, I am already thinking of different and new and improved options for next time...moving on, right!!

Jen Mecca said...

I really like the new surface of those skulls! Jen

Elaine Spallone said...

Thank you...yeah I am excited too!!