Monday, November 5, 2007

Printing photos of work

So the professional photos that I had taken in September- and one of my first blogs, I finally sent them off to have prints made. Several people have mentioned it is a good idea to have prints available so people can see my other work. Plus they look so good professionally photographed.

It is probably time too to photograph some more work, since it has evolved some since then, and I have some nice work I would like shot.

The other fun thing I did at ritz pics online- is create a book of photos...as an experiment. Pretty cool. Select the photos you want in the book, add captions, select linen or leather and voila, you have a book of photos. I have no idea what this will look like, so I purchased it on a whim. If it works, could be a cool way to have images printed...although more expensive. About $1 per photo versus .15 - .40...

No comments: