Sunday, November 4, 2007

Setting up work in gallery

Clayworks is getting ready for the annual fall sale, and so studio artists are asked to place items if you want, in the gallery. So today I spent some time selecting, arranging and pricing my choices. It takes a lot of time...and figuring out...do they look good arranged like that? How much should they cost? Hard to say. That seems to be the hardest part at times. being able to let it go and then say how much it should cost...

This morning I made more Dia de los Muertos skulls...I am enjoying this new series...although these are from the last series, these five are the one's inspiring me the most for this next grouping. I decided today with all the photos I took, I can let these go. Hard. I really love these select skulls. But there is still time to change my mind if I am still feeling like I can't let them go....

I am about ready to do another bisque kiln to get ready for one more glaze kiln before the sale on Nov. 30.

No comments: