Friday, December 7, 2007

Mount Holly Opening Night

Tonight was the opening and it went very well. there was a steady stream of people viewing all the work. A lot of woodworking, painting, photography. I think there were only three ceramicists. So a nice blend of work. I look forward to tomorrow. And I sold several pieces which is great. I had no idea how my work would be received as this is an entirely new audience for me. Even Mount Holly's Mayor purchased a piece that his wife liked!! As promised here are photos of the set up...more coming tomorrow of the event manager--Ruth!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Elaine! Magnificent! The photos in the slide show look fantastic, so artfully grouped! And it's great to hear that your work is being received so well (tho' not at all surprising!) I'd hoped to be able to come out and see this myself, but I am still under the weather.
My thoughts are with ya though!
Congrats!!!!!

Elaine Spallone said...

Becky- Thank you!