Thursday, February 21, 2008

Bisque kiln

Getting ready for another bisque kiln. Working full time at a new demanding but lovely job, and phrates leaving has left me little time or desire lately for posting. But Sat. with dear Becky's help, the kiln will be loaded. Tomorrow I will write the letters on my pots and plates. these will be letters to Phrates instead of my brother.

I have mr. i am big skull, two skull wall hangings, 12 small skulls, 6 plates, 6 or 8 pinched small bowls, one larger bowl and a i am a wild crazy bowl made from the leftover coils going in ...hopefully if all dries well. Plus a few other potters' work....

4 comments:

Becky said...

Hmmm. I like your wild work so I'm keeping an eye out for that. The words for 'Phrates pieces will, I think, be very very special. And she will know that. See you Saturday!!!

John "little like sand" said...

Good luck with your works. I do hope the big guy comes through this test fine. I`m sure Phrates will be with you helping you find the right words. The spirits can be very comforting and insightful.
I`m anxious to see what emerges from the kiln.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your next blog post. I think I sent you an email by accident. But, looking forward to seeing the pieces dedicated to Phrates! Anna

Becky said...

With everything successfully bisqued, I can't wait to see what happens in the glaze kiln. Tonight, I saw what you've done (so far) to "the big guy." Lady E, he is going to be spectacular!