Tuesday, August 12, 2008
















Johnny Cash Pot. Another one from the recent cone 10 firing. I am pleased. There is more copper..the aged looking kind ...than my camera picked up. Johnny Cash - organic, authentic, from the soul, a bit tormented. Those a few of the words I think of him and the songs he sang and wrote. The first album I ever owned was Johnn Cash "I walk the Line" (along with Elvis' "Burning Love") I received both those albums the same christmas....not sure which one, but I was very young...7, 8? Before my neighbor Nicki and friend moved to Ashland, OR.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Becky said...

Ahhh. The Johnny Cash pot. I so so agree. Didn't know Cash was your first LP. Mine was "Meet the Beatles." I'm thinking I need to do a piece called "And Your Bird Can Sing."

jbf said...

The man in black would be proud to be associated with that piece.