Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I'm off to the perfect place

The beach!!! And with my recent fascination with mermaids, what a better place. Only I do not want to sink in a ship to meet any!! I just hope they are lazing about on the beach so I can get a better glimpse! Whadya think?


I love the beach and will now attribute it to having some mermaid inside me. Can't wait to hear the steady roar of the waves, seagulls, smell the air and feel the breezes!


I will make my east coast famous apple pie (not quite world famous yet) What am I talking about?, check out this post. And then that pie after it is cooked becomes:





But this next pie will be for the beach lovers!!! Yum yum.

6 comments:

Big Al said...

No fair! Apple is my favorite pie. Share recipe, please!

T.Gray said...

I'm envious. This is the best time of the year to go to the beach. The water's still warm, yet the air can be ... refreshing. A few more weeks and that water won't be so inviting. I'm hoping to make it to the coast next weekend, see my folks and maybe even hit the water. Been a long time, and a lot of water under that bridge, literally and metaphorically. Hope you have a blast!
Later-Tom

jbf said...

Do you have a recipe you'd like to share?

Have a great time at the beach. I have 11 pots and 2 lids so far...

Elaine Spallone said...

I had a blast, The pie was awesome...watch the blog for a post about it from the group. the weather was terrific, I love this time of year too...even a little later...soooo wonderful. the ocean is still resonating and echoing....

hmmm recipes??? it is all about the apples...

Brian said...

Now THAT is an apple pie!

Makes me wish I still lived next to all those Michigan apple orchards of my youth.

Have a great weekend!

Becky said...

It was A FAB apple pie! My fave breakfast ever! And I'm honored you let me help peel the apples.