Claydog was a wannabe flowerchild? Who knew. Spreading the love, she tagged me!
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog. (this is what you're now reading.)
3. Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them. (This is only a game.)
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Six random things about me:
1. I don't kill spiders.
2. My name in high school french class was Chantal.
3. I start out sleeping on my back.
4. In 5th grade I owned a jewelry piece that was a stick pin with John Travolta's photo in it.
5. My initials EMS - stand for a couple other things: Eastern Mountain Sports and Emergency Medical Service.
6. I am half Italian, and the other half of me is French, English and German.
8 hours ago