Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Time in the studio finally

Tonight I was lucky to spend four hours in the studio...on a school night. Working on pieces for the next barrel fire on the 27th. More curvy, suggestive of female probably inspired by mermaids, forms. I started these ladies a couple years ago, and only until starting to barrel fire did I discover the right surface for them.

These pieces are from the last barrel fire.....really love their surface.









And I enjoyed a lovely meal of an organic egg over heirloom lettuces, and fresh from the farm sweet potato french fries! Love them with mayo mixed with lime, but tonight just ketchup and mayo....yummy.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Lovely new ladies! I'm up late on a school night myself, also getting ready for the barrel firing and the bisques this weekend.