Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas cupcakes


If you are on Facebook, this is a duplicate entry. But tonight my mom arrived to celebrate the holidays. As my first gift was perishable, I enjoyed some tonight: cupcakes. I have been searching all year, more in the summer, and really gave up on it. And finding none that I liked in Charlotte, in fact I think there is only ONE cupcake shop?!! But this dozen arrived tonight, and they are yuummy. Mom and I split one. luckily they come frozen, and if you do not thaw them, they can stay frozen, so I kept half a dozen in the freezer for a little later. But those other 6, mmm mmm the next days are going to be sweet. so if you happen to be visiting me in the next few days or so, guess what you get to enjoy!

7 comments:

Nona said...

okay . . . they look amazing! Tell me where they came from!!!!

Jen Mecca said...

I want a cupcake!!! Where did they come from? I'm so intriqued with this post!!jen
( I'm making pitzells for Christmas morning!)

Becky said...

Hmmmm. How wonderful that you live so close by. ;)
Those things look delectable!!!

jbf said...

Yummo! Let the eating begin!

Anonymous said...

http://www.sascupcakes.com/
This is Elaine's Mom ...we looked all over Toronto for cupcakes when we were up there... So I thought she would enjoy these as a Christmas suprise. The link on top will take you there ..all natural ingredients...no additives....

Linda Starr said...

Happy holidays, those cupcakes look delicious.

Kathryn Stripling Byer said...

Hi Elaine, I hope your new year has begun well and brings you even more cupcakes! K.