Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tygris Spring 2003- March 10, 2009

In memory of Sweet Tygris. These were some of the very last photos, named by Becky, Soft Paw. Because her sister Euphrates was the Queen, Tygris had to abide by the rules. When Euphrates died last year, Tygris became a new cat with the Queen no longer dictating the household. She acted like a four year old cat, youthful and energetic. My cats never talked and suddenly I had a talking cat. she ran freely about, sounding like a herd of horses in the hallway. She reminded me when it was time to go to bed, sitting patiently in the hall as I watched the end of show. She was so soft, everyone always commented on her fur, and she was just the sweetest loving of cats. Gentle and patient. I will miss my sweet loving cat.

9 comments:

Amy said...

gorgeous cat. Beautiful pics. Tygris had a wonderful life in your care, I'm sure.

Linda Starr said...

Oh Elaine, I am so sorry you have lost Tigris and also Euphrates in such a short amount of time. My thoughts are with you.

Jen Mecca said...

I'm sorry Elaine. Once again, it is so hard to miss a furry friend. She looks like a sweet heart!
jen

Becky said...

I feel honored to have known Soft Paw. I think she was quite the teacher. I like to think that she and 'Phrates are on equal footing now while they play across the Rainbow Bridge.

Elaine Spallone said...

thank you all!! I am missing this sweet one very much!!

Schnee said...

I lost my Tabitha last June and my quiet cat Gee became quite talkative and attention seeking. Last month we welcomed a new young cat into our household and now Gee is the quiet cat again. Funny how that works.

Sorry to hear you lost two furry family members in the last year. Their memories will live on thanks to photos. Cats will certainly train you to follow their routine.... :)

ang said...

so sorry to hear, it's just a really sad time when you lose a fluffy friend, hope you're ok and find a new one soon...

ocean said...

整形資訊:
縫雙眼皮,整形,果凍矽膠
電波拉皮,整形,果凍矽膠
婦女資訊:
試管嬰兒,婦產科,肉毒桿菌,不孕症
旅遊資訊:
墾丁一日遊,墾丁旅遊,墾丁旅遊網
高雄一日遊,高雄旅遊,高雄縣旅遊
阿里山旅遊,旅行社,機票
清潔資訊:
地板拋光,居家清潔,清潔公司
白蟻,除蟲,跳蚤
除白蟻,白蟻防治,防白蟻治
瑜珈資訊:
瑜珈,瑜珈教室,瑜珈補習班
瑜珈教學,瑜珈教室,高雄瑜珈
行銷資訊:
SEO,搜尋行銷,搜尋行銷
網站排名,網路排名,網路行銷
網頁優化,關鍵字,關鍵字行銷

goodeda1122 said...

自慰套,真愛密碼,
自慰套,自慰器,充氣娃娃,
性感丁字褲,AV,按摩棒,電動按摩棒,情趣按摩棒,
角色扮演,吊帶襪,丁字褲,飛機杯,
按摩棒,變頻跳蛋,跳蛋,無線跳蛋,G點,
潤滑液,SM,情趣內衣,內衣,性感內衣,
情趣用品,情趣,